Off of the mountain and back to DC...

Off of the mountain and back to DC...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Caden by brakelight

Jenna and I went to scope out the church for the the wedding we're shooting this weekend, and on the way back, we swung by to pick up Caden from daycare, and I made a couple of photographs of him in his carseat by brakelight as we drove back to Jenna's place. Enjoy. He's a beautiful little boy, very bright and so, so happy! I love that all of my friends have really beautiful, bright children. We're a lucky bunch of folks.
Church light looks sublime! It's a beautiful palce and I'm excited to shoot in it. Hopefully, the day will be clear and we won't have to use a flash until the reception.
and here's Caden! he's a little talking machine, and so polite, Jenna and Pete have taught him to call adults by Mr. or Mrs, so I'm Mrs. Miriam, Chris is Mr. Chris, etc... it's great!
he carpools home with his neighborhood friend Austin, and when they got into the car, it was boy talk for the rest of the way home. Jenna and I would have had to scream over them to be heard, and I'm not even sure we have the lung capacity to do so...
and boy they were hilarious, to themselves, Jenna and I had no idea what they were talking about, but it was quite a tale!
oh here's a scary part!!
hmm, is that so, Austin, I see...
story, what story, hey what's that out the window! Christmas lights!!!!! I see them! I SEE THEM!!!
Cheers!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a charming little chap! Loved all the facial expressions!