Off of the mountain and back to DC...

Off of the mountain and back to DC...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Buddy, I feel you...

Ha, my morning commute, when I stay with Merv, in the city, passes me through Union Station and pops me up at the Smithsonian metro. Last week, the weather was cold and rainy Monday and Tuesday, but by Friday, it was in the 70's, sunny and gorgeous. Women looked beautiful, perfect hair (no humidity), colorfully dressed as we are all so desperately tired of wearing black sweaters, leggings and tall boots (although this is a good look), and this poor bastard just overloaded on joy (or rabies) sat gargoyle'esque on the corner of a building...
I feel you buddy... Life is so good it stuns you sometimes (or the rabies makes everything look cuh-razeeeee, man, cuh-rahzeee...and it's just best to stay put until the hallucinations fade). Either way, man...
Cheers!

No comments: